Request for Agreement and General Information on POLICY REGARDING THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Thank you for your interest in SHONA UZI's services and products. For us, given the special relationship with you, it is especially important to ensure the protection of personal data that you provide us. Equally the confidentiality of your data. personal is extremely important to us.
We therefore pay particular attention to the protection of the privacy of visitors ("data subjects") who access our site, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
Please pay special attention to reading the following Policy to understand how your information will be treated ("personal data").
This Policy explains the online practices of SHONA UZI. regarding the application of the provisions of the GDPR, as well as the rights you enjoy regarding the way in which your information is used through the site www.shonauzi.com.
The processing of personal data performed by SHONA UZI. it will always be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, as well as with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Through this Personal Data Protection Policy, SHONA UZI wishes to inform visitors about the nature of the personal data we collect and process, as well as about the purposes of the processing.
In addition, site visitors are informed through this Policy and about their rights.
Who we are? SHONA UZI is an organized company that operates in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and EU, headquartered in Curzonia Limited , 2 Sophouli Street ,Chanteclair House ,8th Floor, Office 801, P.C. 1096 Nicosia, Cyprus. PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA PROCESSING SHONA UZI undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (Principles) set out in the GDPR, in order to ensure that all data are:
1.Processed correctly, legally and transparently;
2.Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
3.Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4.Correct and updated;
5.Keeped in a form that does not allow the identification of the data subjects for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
6.Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a way that ensures adequate security of processing so that the data are complete, confidential and available.
What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing?
The personal data provided with your consent are and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present in the following.
We mention the fact that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this respect (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as Regulation / s.
Situations where SHONA USES. will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed are as follows:
1) Order or account registration on the website www.shonauzi.com
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of giving the possibility to create an order or user account, through / accessing which you will have access to the purchased products. At the same time, some of these data (eg e-mail address, telephone number) are necessary for a good communication between our company and you, as a customer, as well as for the transmission to you of the promotional offers, occasionally.
Also, during the use of the www.shonauzi.com platform, our company collects data regarding the history of your searches, respectively: articles read, products viewed, etc. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data are collected such as ip address, duration of use of the page, pages visited.
All this information collected is for the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our platform, so as to offer you a pleasant experience when using it.
2) Processing the contact / offer form
SHONA UZI will use the information you provide in the relevant contact section, existing on the site, exclusively for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the site www.shonauzi.com, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policy of SHONA UZI
At the same time, some of this data (eg e-mail address, telephone number) are necessary for a good communication between our company and you, as a customer, as well as for sending you promotional offers, occasionally. All this information collected is for the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our platform, so as to offer you a pleasant experience when using it. SHONA UZI undertakes not to process personal data provided for any purpose other than that for which they were transmitted, unless there is your express consent to use them for other purposes.
3) Publications / Newsletter If you have subscribed to the Publications / Newsletter section of SHONA UZI, your personal data will be used for the sole purpose of transmitting this information to you with legal content. Your personal data will be deleted immediately, when you cancel the subscription in the Publications / Newsletter section of SHONA UZI You can unsubscribe at any time via the link attached to the Publication / Newsletter received or by a written request addressed to the Data Protection Officer of SHONA UZI
Who has access to YOUR data? SHONA UZI, as a personal data controller, has appointed a Data Protection Officer, having the obligation to ensure compliance with the provisions of the GDPR in the data processing operations performed by the company. Visitors to the site have the opportunity to contact the Data Protection Officer at any time, in any matter related to this Policy, using the contact details below: E-mail: email@example.com, Correspondence address: .... We inform you that, for the efficient operation of the platform, we use various services from external or internal providers ("authorized persons"), to whom we may transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights Categories of services for which we work with the above suppliers and data personal data transferred to them are the following: We inform you that, for the efficient operation of the platform, we use various services from external or internal providers ("authorized persons"), to whom we may transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we collaborate with the above mentioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
1. Email communication services - e-mail address;
2. Newsletter services - e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
3. Invoicing services - name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
4. Accounting services - name, surname, address;
5. Legal services - name, surname, address; How long is YOUR data stored? SHONA UZI may keep the data processed for various periods of time, deemed reasonable, in accordance with the purposes indicated above. The personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of the contractual relations with you, as well as subsequently, for a reasonable duration, which may not be shorter than the general limitation period. The data you provide by subscribing in the Publications / Newsletter section of our site are kept until the moment of voluntary unsubscription, made through the link contained in the received Publication / Newsletter or a written request, addressed to our Manager for data protection.
What are YOUR rights?
1. The right to access data - you have the right to obtain from SHONA UZI. a confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not, as well as access to those data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, SHONA UZI. may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you enter the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
2. The right to rectification - you have the right to obtain rectification by SHONA UZI. inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete; SHONA UZI. will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort and will inform you of these recipients, if you so request;
3. The right to delete data - you have the right to obtain from SHONA UZI. deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and SHONA UZI. has the obligation to delete the respective data, when:
1) the personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
2) withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3) you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing in terms of processing;
4) personal data have been processed illegally;
5) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on SHONA UZI. under Union law or Romanian law; SHONA UZI. will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any deletion, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort, and will inform you of these recipients if you so request;
4. The right to restrict processing - you have the right to obtain from SHONA UZI. restricting the processing if you are in one of the following cases:) challenge the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows it
1) SHONA UZI. to verify the accuracy of the data;
2) the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting in return the restriction of their use;
3) SHONA UZI. it no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court;
4) you objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of SHONA USE. prevails over your rights .; SHONA UZI. will communicate to each consignee to whom the personal data have been disclosed any restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort and will inform you of these recipients, if you so request;
5. The right to data portability - you have the right to receive your personal data, as provided to SHONA UZI., In a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit these data to another operator, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from SHONA UZI to another operator when this is technically feasible;
6. The right to object - you have the right to object, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
7. The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
8. The right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
9. The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by SHONA UZI. on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. PROCESSING SAFETY SHONA UZI has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, in order to protect your personal data against any actions of unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss. All employees and collaborators of SHONA UZI., As well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of SHONA UZI. are required to respect the confidentiality of your information in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOKIE The website www.shonauzi.com uses Cookie identifiers. Details read on the Cookies Usage Policy page INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW SHONA UZI is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights in the content of this site, including, but not limited to, articles, text, photos, illustrations, music, audio and video clips, trademarks, logos, and designs. Visitors to the site understand and agree that they will not be able to use the aforementioned materials in any way, except for the use expressly approved by SHONA UZI No part of the content of this site may be reproduced, distributed or published in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of SHONA UZI. Therefore, visitors to the site understand and agree not to modify, sell, distribute or create works / works / derivatives, based on the images and information published on this site, in any way, without the prior written consent of SHONA UZI UPDATING THE PROTECTION POLICY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Please keep in mind that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes by updating the SHONA UZI website. Therefore, you need to check this page for any updates. Please do not continue to use the SHONA UZI website. If you do not agree with such changes. Please note that by accepting this agreement, your data. personal data will be processed by SHONA UZI., according to this Personal Data Processing Policy. Thank you!